I'm a paragraph.
Click here to add your
own text and edit me.
SPONSOR CONTEXTURE THEATRE AND RECEIVE FREE CORPORATE TRAINING
Take advantage of our corporate training expertise as part of your sponsorship package. We have provided theatre based leadership, presentation, coaching and programme management training to prolific companies including: KPMG, Coca-Cola, RBS, Goldman Sachs, Proctor & Gamble and Harvard University. As part of your sponsorship package, we will tailor training sessions to cater to your business needs.
Contexture Theatre, Bishop’s Stortford’s professional theatre company, produces at least 3 fully staged productions per year in addition to a number of major public and community events. These have a combined potential audience of around over 10,000. The company produces posters and flyers to support all its activities (the latter are hand-delivered to all homes in a 25 mile radius of Bishop's Stortford) and has an excellent relationship with the local press. The company also produces a biannual newsletter (similarly hand delivered), has a strong social media presence and is very active in the wider business and arts community. By sponsoring Contexture you will demonstrate a clear commitment to supporting the arts in the East Herts region.
Contexture is now seeking corporate sponsorship and is able to offer the following terms:
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP (runs for 12 months) - £750
• Prominent 'Corporate Member' mentions in all programmes, on our website and in our social media presence
• Quarter page ads in all programmes and biannual newsletter (distribution in excess of 20,000)
• Branding in the foyer / prominent public display for all events
• 2 free tickets to the opening night of each show with invites to the after- show party
• Tickets for staff available at the discounted rate (£12)
CORPORATE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (headline sponsorship for a production) - £1,500
• 12 months Corporate Membership and all of the above benefits, plus
• Name/logo prominently on all posters/flyers for the show (hand delivered distribution in excess of 20,000)
• Front cover mention on each programme
• Half page advert in programme and biannual newsletter
• Exclusive press coverage
• 4 free tickets for the opening night with invites to the after -show party
• Contexture Theatre led company events
• Meet the cast opportunities
Fantastic value! – Corporate sponsorship of some London theatre companies starts at £15,000.
PROGRAMME ADVERTISING (Includes Founder Membership)
• Quarter Page - £150
• Half Page - £250
• Full Page - £400
• Back Cover - £500